Bay Hotel Singapore is close to the Sentosa Island, where some of the most exciting amusement centers are available. This makes stay at the hotel a sensible idea, so you can just hop along faster to the amusement centers and get right back when you are tired and ready to sleep. It saves time, effort and of course you don’t have to listen to a ear full from tired cranky children about the long trip back to the hotel. When there is so much, it is wise to stay close so you get to have fun at the amusement centers a lot longer.
The stay and play package at the Marine Life Park is an exciting pass to enjoy the wonders of life under the sea. Here are tips to benefit from this package:
* Book in advance and get to the hotel early, this will give you the whole day to enjoy. Moreover, since there is a late checkout, 4:00 p.m, it gives you another additional day, instead of being cut short mid-day. Use the additional hours to your benefit.
* The breakfast is complimentary for 2 adults which means that you get to tuck in well before setting out to enjoy the sights of the day.
* The package is inclusive of 2 passes to the S.E.A aquarium and a free transfer to Universal Studios.
* There is also a complimentary adventure cove waterpark pass for 2 adults. So if you want to keep your day filled with activities then this is the best thing to do,
* The minibar is well stocked everyday and is complimentary, so you don’t have to pay for your drink at the end of the day.
* There is a discount at the Street 50 restaurant and bar that guests can avail, delicious food at lower rates.
* A 24 hours gym access lets you burn fat and work up your adrenaline, so you don’t miss out on your daily workouts.
The stay and play package for the marine life park is a fully packed program, where every minute of your time will be well spent. The crux is to find out all that you are eligible for and to use the facilities on offer.
The Bay Hotel Singapore has tailor made this offer to suit guests looking for some thrills and comfort, all at once.