Important things you need to know about non-surgical skin tightening procedures in Singapore
There are a lot of products in Singapore and other parts of the world that claims to have skin tightening properties. If you use them you will come to find out that they are not as effective as they claim. But there are some non-surgical skin tightening procedures that are super effective and that last for a long time.
You don’t have to undergo a surgical procedure to tighten your skin and look younger. Most of the new non-surgical skin tightening procedures can dramatically improve the quality of your skin. Since new, technologies and devices are used, the odds of any scar or injury will be very slim.
When you should consider signing up for non-surgical skin tightening
- If you don’t want to undergo a surgical skin tightening procedure
- If your skin is loose after a surgical procedure.
- If your skin in your arms, neck, and abdominals are slightly loose.
- If you want your skin to look better
- Next, we are going to be looking at the advantages and disadvantages of non-surgical skin procedures
- A non- surgical skin tightening procedure is suitable for any skin type.
- No incisions are required. So you can get back to your daily activities after a treatment session.
- It is a non-invasive procedure that tightens the body and skin. Making your skin look firm and younger.
- Two or more treatment sessions are required for optimal results
- There may be temporary swelling or numbness around the treated area.
- The results are not dramatic, especially when compared to a surgical procedure like body contouring.
Considering the pros and the cons of non-surgical skin tightening procedures will help you determine it will be good for you.
One thing you need to have in mind is that most non-surgical skin tightening procedures are not for everybody. There are certain factors that make you a candidate for it. Below are a few of them;
- The skin on your face, arm and abdominals are slightly loose.
- Your skin is slightly loose or sagging after an operative procedure
- You want to make your skin look firm and younger
- You don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure.
If any of the factors stated above describes you or your goals, then you are a good candidate for it.
Selecting a surgeon
The experience and skill of the surgeon you choose to carry out your non-surgical skin tightening procedure are often going to determine your end result. Granted, finding a good surgeon is difficult, but it is possible.
Below are some things you need to look out for when choosing a surgeon;
- His level of training, education, and certification
- His experience with non-surgical skin tightening
- You freeness with him or her
You can learn more about the doctor or surgeon you plan to choose for our procedure by visiting the hospital or where he practices or visiting the website of the hospital where he practice.
If you have found a certified surgeon, the next step you should take should be to set up an appointment with him. During your appointment, he will tell you all the important things you need to know before your first treatment session.
You will also have the opportunity to discuss your goals with him. During your consultation, you need to tell him about the following;
- Your medical history
- Surgeries you’ve had in the past
- The skin care products you use, allergies you have and the current medication you use.
- Treatment plan
Your surgeon is going to carve out a treatment plan for you based on your physical characteristics, goals and other important factors. At the end of the consultation, he is likely going to fix a date for your treatment.