Who doesn’t want heads turning when they enter a gathering or people asking about their ravishing skin or leaner bodies? Humans have always had a knack of looking better than the rest. Women in particular dwell in the prospect of outshining the rest. History has shown the ancients trying on various trends to stand out. Why? Because studies have shown, attractive people are preferred over others in all fields of life. They are sought after and looked up to. Thus, everyone is wants to look beautiful. One beauty trend in particular that has struck around for centuries is having a thin body. The facial features of a thin person are sharper and more profound giving them a natural look of health.
The lifestyles of people have become very unhealthy over the years with excessive working hours that require them to sit in one place for a long time. The rest of the time left after work is spent gorging on unhealthy and quick meals. There is hardly any time left for exercising or resting which has had a drastic effect in weight gain.
What Can Be Done to Get Rid of Stubborn Fat?
Cryogenic lipolysis or simply fat freezing is a newer procedure in the market that simply freezes fat cells and the body automatically excretes it on its own after a particular amount of time. The trend of fat freezing has been especially popular in Singapore. Where the extreme work hours have led the people to delve into an unhealthy lifestyles and increased wrights. Many top clinics in Singapore offer fat freezing and promise good results such as Prive Aesthetics’ Cryo Fat Freeze Therapy. The patients go through a number of sessions and visible effects take place in a weeks’ time. About 20 to 40% of the fat is reduced by a period of sixty days. It has created many happy customers.
Advantages of Cryogenic Lipolysis
- It is a completely safe and non-invasive procedure that does not require the patients to go under the knife. Hence, the popularity.
- Since no cutting or gashing is required, the procedure is completely safe without any chance of risking an infection.
- Since no pain is involved, the patients are not required to get any numbness or anesthesia before the procedure.
- In a single sessions, more than one areas of the bodies can be targeted and the device can fit easily to those parts that are otherwise hard to lose the fat from such as love handles.
- People after the procedure can resume their normal activities with only a recommendation of taking more fluids.
- The treatment can be done on people no matter their age.
- During and post procedure there is no harm to the skin, muscle tone, underling tissue, nerves and blood vessels. It is completely safe and does no harm.
- Usually, during weight loss the fat cells remain in the body with only a change in their size. But with fat freezing these cells are expelled from the body.
- The patients not only feel an improvement in their body but also how they feel. There is a drastic improvement in their mood and self-esteem because looking good boosts confidence.